Black and White photograph of a reasonably large building on which reads "Doors, Sashes, T. Eggington, Mouldings & C. Timber Merchant". In the foreground are three horse drawn lorries of loaded merchandise and several men. Caption reads :"Eggington arrived in Victoria 1861 and took part in the erection of the Moorabool railway viaduct. Later employed by the Railway Dept. in Ballarat and started in business in 1865. 1871 biult part of the School of Mines also Cohens Grand Hotel snd many other public buildings. After his death the business was carried on by his sons, and is now the property of Duncans Timber Merchant 1953".