Magazine cutting features factory building and string of workers out front. Printed inscription: "G. Farmer's Ham And Bacon Factory Front View". Typed Label: "John Farmer established a business at Golden Point in 1859. He retired in 1879 and his sons George & James transferred the business to Eureka Street. 1892 James retired and the business was carried on by James Farmer till his death and then his son took over his business, which ceased operations during the Second World War. Is now (1953) still a business of another kind (photo 1901).